Featured Post

Purpose of this Blog

Welcome to my blog! I have initially created this blog for a course I am taking through Brigham Young University Idaho's online progra...

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Purpose of this Blog

Welcome to my blog!

I have initially created this blog for a course I am taking through Brigham Young University Idaho's online program called Marriage. I am currently working towards a Bachelor's degree in Marriage and Family. The other reasons why I have created this blog are as follows:

  • People can gain a better understanding on the importance of traditional marriage
  • Learn how to develop a better relationship with loved ones
  • Learn how to appreciate loved ones in your life more
  • Have a place to put my organized thoughts, opinions, and insight from my recent studies pertaining to this major.
I hope this blog will benefit people in some way. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment